2020 VOTING INFORMATION:
- Find your nearest polling place in Douglas County - click here.
- For information on how to register to vote in Douglas County - click here.
- For a list of Republicans in Douglas County on the ballot go to gopballot.com.
VOTE EARLY – IN PERSON
You can vote early in person at the Douglas County Election Commission from now until election day at 8:00 p.m. For map and directions click here.
Due to COVID-19, every registered voter in our district will be receiving a vote-by-mail application in the mail.
You should receive this application in the first week of August.
Please complete this application and follow the instructions on the card to return it.
You will then receive a ballot in the mail. The first ballots will be mailed on September 28, so keep an eye out for them.
Please complete and return your ballot following the instructions on the ballot.
If you have questions about the process, please call our office at 402.330.8133 and McKenzie will get back to you ASAP.
Or, you could visit the website of your county election commissioner:
- For Douglas County, click here https://www.votedouglascounty.com/
- For Sarpy County, click here https://www.sarpy.com/offices/election-commission
Please note that polling places will still be open on election day. If you complete a vote by mail application, you are NOT eligible to vote in person.
Some important dates:
- July 29 – Vote by mail applications sent to all voters
- September 28 – First vote by mail ballots sent to those who completed an application
- October 5 – Early in-person voting begins at county election offices
- October 23 – Last day to request a vote by mail ballot be sent to you
- November 2 – Last day to vote early at county election offices
- November 3 – General election – polls open 8am to 8pm